Retractable fall arrester for terrace use: the Blocfor 1.8A ESD 150 Kg (Extremity System Dissipator).
This new version of retractable fall arrester is equipped with an energy absorber more efficient for 150 kg.
Automatic fall arrestor device of 1.8m.(+/-5cm)
Physical and operational description
The B1.8A ESD automatic fall arrester device with strap is a PPE which complies with EN 360 and meets the requirements of use for work on terrace roofs according to the VG11 CNB/P/11.060 of 2009. With a edge mini of 0.5 mm radius.
The main features of B1.8A ESD are:
- Weight ( with connector M10/M47) 1.02 kg
- Useful deployed length: 1.80 meters,+/-5cm
- ABS fibre reinforced polyamide housing,
- 15 mm wide Aramid strap, 1.45 meters long,
- ESD (Extremity System Dissipator) in shear webbing, labelled with traceability data of the device and acting as a fall indicator,
- M47 swivel connector at end of dissipater.
- M10 connector at end of housing.
For user the main operational features of B1.8A ESD are:
- It is lightweight and compact, making it easy to carry and use,
- It is equipped with impact, abrasion and wear resistant housings
- It is easy to install on different types of anchor through the use of several connectors (M10, M51 or M53)
- It is easy to connect to the harness using the M47 swivel onnector fixed on the dissipater
- It has a flexible unwinding system, without sudden jerks in use,
- the presence of a swivel connector at allows easy winding, the strap is free of any twisting,
- In the event of a fall the device triggers in less than 100 mm drop, which reduces the height of fall arrest,
- The fall energy dissipater (ESD) is also a fall indicator, ensuring that the device will not be used again after a fall,
- EN 360
- Compliant for use on terrace as per VG11 CNB/P/11.060 of 2009