- Arc Rating: 12 cal/cm².
- CAT 2.
- Fabric/Material: 6.5 oz. Westex® UltraSoft® Rib.
- Double layer rib knit cuff.
- Single glove layer.
- Stretches to allow for flexibility and dexterity.
- Can be used as a liner for voltage gloves for added comfort and protection.
- Made in the USA.
- Arc Rating: 12 cal/cm
- CAT 2.
- NFPA 70E.
- CSA Z462.
- ASTM F1506.
- OSHA 1910.269.
PRODUCT CARE :
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use hydrogen peroxide, chlorine bleach or detergents containing either. DO NOT use fabric softeners or starch.
- Wash/Laundering Instructions: Wash separately from other garments. Machine wash warm (max. 120°F/50°C) with detergent only. Dry cleanable.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of garment.