- A black leather upper with 7 eyelet lace-up, including locking device for ankle support and a zip side for convenience.
- XRD Technology in the footbed and forepart and heel strike zone of the midsole for supreme impact absorption. The footbed is also anti-bacterial, breathable and washable.
- A durable rubber outsole that is slip, cut and abrasion resistant and can withstand temperatures up to 300°C.
- Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 – Classification I.
- Standard ASTM F2413-17 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5).
- Available in sizes 5 – 11 (half sizes 6.5 – 9.5).