Automatic fall arrestor device of 1.89 m (+/-5cm)
Physical and operational description
The B1.8 ESD automatic fall arrester device with strap is a PPE which complies with EN 360 and meets the requirements of use for work on terrace roofs according to the VG11 CNB/P/11.060 of 2009 with a terrace with a radius mini of 0.5 mm.
The main features of B1.8 ESD B are:
- Weight ( with connector M47/M51) 1.02 kg
- Useful deployed length: 1.89 m.(+/-5cm)
- ABS fibre reinforced polyamide housing,
- 15 mm wide Aramid strap, 1.45 meters long,
- ESD (Extremity System Dissipater) in shear webbing, labelled with traceability data of the device and acting as a fall indicator,
- M47 swivel connector at end of dissipater.
- M51 swivel connector at end of strap
The main operational features of B1.8B ESD are:
NB: for request to the exigency of norm “terrace using” the ESD terrace blocfor must be obligatory connected by the dissipater on the harness fall arrest anchorage
For the user the B1.8B ESD has many advantages.
- It is lightweight and compact, making it easy to carry and use,
- It is equipped with impact, abrasion and wear resistant housings
- It is easy to install on different types of anchor through the connectors M51fixed in strap
- It is easy to connect to the harness using the M47 swivel connector fixed on the
- It has a flexible unwinding system, without sudden jerks in use,
- The presence of a swivel connector at allows easy winding, the strap is free of any
- In the event of a fall the device triggers in less than 100 mm drop, which reduces the
height of fall arrest,
- The fall energy dissipater (ESD) is also a fall indicator, ensuring that the device will not be used again after a fall,
Compliant with EN 360 standard.
Compliant for use on terrace as per VG11 CNB/P/11.060 of 2009.