- Baseball Diamond V UP
- Mã sản phẩm: Deltaplus-TK H006
- Giá: Liên hệ
- Lượt xem: 2984
- ABS safety helmet with innovative design. Tested in "reverse" position. Polyamide cradle: 3 fabric bands with 8 attachment points. Foam sweat band.
- Thông tin sản phẩm
- Thông tin kỹ thuật
- ABS safety helmet with innovative design.
- Tested in "reverse" position. Polyamide cradle: 3 fabric bands with 8 attachment points.
- Foam sweat band.
- Rotor clamping system (patented): head size 53 to 63 cm. 2 possible positions around the head (high/low) for better comfort.
- Retro-reflective band. Electrical insulation 1000 VAC/1500 VDC. Sold with 4 points chinstrap.
- Performance -30°C and standard EN397:2012 effective from 03/2016 production batches.
EN397:2012 + A1:2012 Protective helmets for industry
MM Molten metal spray
LD Lateral deformation
-30°C +50°C Very low temperature - -30°C / +50°C
440VAC Electric insulation
Protective helmets for industry.
Impact*: force transmitted to the headform must not exceed 5 kN at the fall of an object of 5 kg from a 1m height.
The impact energy of the helmet at the end of the test is 49 J.
Penetration*: the tip of the mass used in the test (3 kg over 1m) must not come into contact with the skull.
Flammability: the helmet should not burn with flame emission more than 5 seconds after removal of the flame.
* The impact and penetration tests are performed at room temperature, at 50°C and at -10°C
- EN50365:2002 Electrically insulating helmets for use on low voltage installations
CLASS 0 Electrically insulating helmets - Class 0
Electrical insulation helmets for use in low voltage environment.
- Electrically insulating helmets for use near energized equipment not exceeding 1000 VAC or 1500 VDC (appliance class 0).
- Used simultaneously with other electrically insulating protective equipment, these helmets prevent dangerous currents passing through to the person's head.
- These optional electrical insulation tests are more stringent than the EN397 and they complement them.
- (2 triangle marking, Class 0).