A solid performer, the #142 are great for uniforms and general work. These boots are water resistant with a tough sole can handle oil, acid and organic fat.
- Black water-resistant leather upper with padded collar and tongue.
- XRD Technology in the footbed and forepart and heel strike zone of the midsole for supreme impact absorption. The footbed is also anti-bacterial, breathable and washable.
- A TPU outsole that is oil, acid and organic fat resistant. This outsole is also heat resistant to 140°C.
• Black water resistant leather, 150mm (6”)
height lace up ankle safety boot
• Padded collar and tongue
• Breathable, moisture wicking lining
• Moulded TPU heel guard
• Polyurethane midsole. Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) outsole highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- 6mm tread—oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- heat resistant to 140˚C
• XRD inserted into both the heel and forepart of the sole construction
• Removable luxury footbed with arch support and the revolutionary XRD for supreme shock absorption. Footbed is also anti-bacterial, breathable, and washable
• Electrical hazard resistant
• Reinforced stitching
• Steel shank for maximum torsional stability
• Broad fitting 200 Joule impact resistant steel toe cap
- Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 - Classification I
- Standard ASTM F2413-17 including SD (Clause 5.6)