The #990 is packed with safety features, including a full scuff guard for extra protection and wear life. Their elastic sides makes them easy to slip on and off after a long day on the job.
- Black platinum quality water-resistant leather upper with moulded TPU scuff guard for added toe protection and durability.
- XRD Technology in the footbed and forepart and heel strike zone of the midsole for supreme impact absorption. The footbed is also anti-bacterial, breathable and washable.
- A durable rubber outsole that is slip, cut and abrasion resistant and can withstand temperatures up to 300°C.
• Black platinum quality water resistant leather
elastic side safety boot
• Moulded TPU toe guard for added leather
• Low density shock absorbing polyurethane
• Rubber outsole designed to specifically increase
slip resistance in varied environments
- excellent cut and slip resistance, highly
resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- heat resistant to 300˚C
- oil, acid & organic fat resistant
• XRD inserted into both the heel and forepart
of the sole construction
• Removable luxury footbed with arch support
and the revolutionary XRD® for supreme shock
absorption. Footbed is also anti-bacterial,
breathable, and washable
• Steel shank for maximum torsional stability
• Electrical hazard resistant
• Broad fitting 200 joule impact resistant Type 1
steel toe cap
- Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 - Classification I
- Standard ASTM F2413-17 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)