The #991 offers a thermal regulating bamboo lining, a steel shank for torsional stability to protect your joints and a secure lace up fit to keep you comfortable and safe.
- Black water-resistant leather upper with 7-eyelet lacing and lace lock device.
- XRD Technology in the footbed and forepart and heel strike zone of the midsole for supreme impact absorption. The footbed is also anti-bacterial, breathable and washable.
- A durable rubber outsole that is slip, cut and abrasion resistant and can withstand temperatures up to 300°C.
Black platinum quality water resistant leather,
150mm height, lace up ankle safety boot
• 7 eyelet lacing with lace locking device
• Moulded TPU toe guard for added leather
• Padded tongue and collar
• Thermal regulating Bamboo lining
• Low density shock absorbing polyurethane
• Rubber outsole designed to specifically increase
slip resistance in varied environments
- excellent cut and slip resistance, highly
resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- heat resistant to 300˚C
- oil, acid & organic fat resistant
• XRD inserted into both the heel and forepart
of the sole construction
• Removable luxury footbed with arch support
and the revolutionary XRD for supreme
shock absorption. Footbed is also antibacterial, breathable, and washable
• Steel shank for maximum torsional stability
• Electrical hazard resistant
• Broad fitting 200 joule impact resistant steel
- Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 - Classification I
- Standard ASTM F2413-17 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)