The #994 is the ultimate in safety with a steel toe cap, penetration resistant midsole and metatarsal protection. Perfect for those working on heavy industrial sites and in underground mining.
- Platinum quality water resistant leather with external Kevlar® stitching and a 7-eyelet lace-up with locking device.
- Removable luxury footbed with arch support and XRD® Technology for supreme impact absorption. The footbed is also anti-bacterial, breathable and washable.
- A durable rubber outsole that is slip, cut and abrasion resistant and can withstand temperatures up to 300°C.
• Black platinum quality water resistant leather,
150mm height, ankle safety boot with XRD®
• 7 eyelet lace up with lace locking device
• Moulded TPU toe guard for added leather
• Full Kevlar® stitching externally
• Padded tongue and collar
• Thermal regulating Bamboo lining
• Low density shock absorbing polyurethane
• Rubber outsole designed to specifically increase
slip resistance in varied environments
- excellent cut and slip resistance, highly
resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- heat resistant to 300˚C
- oil, acid & organic fat resistant
• Removable luxury footbed with arch support
and the revolutionary XRD® for supreme
shock absorption. Footbed is also antibacterial, breathable, and washable
• Fitted shank for maximum torsional stability
• Non-metallic penetration resistant insole.
Compliant to: BS EN ISO 20345:2004
• Electrical hazard resistant
• Broad fitting 200 joule impact resistant steel
- Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 - Classification I
- Standard ASTM F2413-17 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)