With a penetration-resistant midsole and a thermo regulating bamboo lining, the #995 will keep you safe and comfortable all day. If you work in heavy industry, mining, oil or gas, these are the boots for you.
- Platinum quality water-resistant leather with Kevlar stitching on the critical seams.
- Removable luxury footbed with arch support and XRD Technology for supreme impact absorption. The footbed is also anti-bacterial, breathable and washable.
- A durable rubber outsole that is slip, cut and abrasion resistant and can withstand temperatures up to 300°C.
Black platinum quality water resistant leather,
185mm height, high leg safety boot
• 7 eyelet lace up with lace locking device
• Moulded TPU toe guard for added leather
• Kevlar stitching on critical seams
• Padded tongue and collar
• Thermal regulating bamboo lining
• Low density shock absorbing polyurethane
• Rubber outsole designed to specifically increase
slip resistance in varied environments
- excellent cut and slip resistance, highly
resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- heat resistant to 300˚C
- oil, acid & organic fat resistant
• Removable luxury footbed with arch support
and the revolutionary XRD for supreme shock
absorption. Footbed is also anti-bacterial,
breathable, and washable
• Fitted shank for maximum torsional stability
• Non-metallic penetration resistant insole.
Compliant to: BS EN ISO 20345:2004
• Electrical hazard resistant
• Broad fitting 200 joule impact resistant Type 1
steel toe cap
- Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 - Classification I
- Standard ASTM F2413-17 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)