ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Class 2 Rubber Voltage Glove Kit Includes:
- One Pair of Class 2 Rubber Voltage Gloves.
- 12″ Leather Protectors.
- Glove Bag.
- Fabric/Material: Rubber/Leather.
- Rubber voltage gloves are electrically tested and marked with initial test date.
- Class 2 – Max Use Voltage 17,000V AC/25,500V DC.
- Available in black, red, and yellow.
- NFPA 70E.
- CSA Z462.
- ANSI/ASTM D120, Class 2, Type 1.
- Should be cleaned in warm water with mild soap.
- Store flat in a protective bag. Do not fold gloves.
- Avoid high heat and high moisture areas.
- Gloves should not be placed in direct sunlight.
- Keep out of contact with any chemical substance.
- Inspections should occur before each use. Inspection methods are outlined in ASTM F1236.