- The ArcGuard Class 2 Rubber Voltage Premium Kit includes a pair of newly tested black rubber insulating gloves and leather protectors that protect from cuts, abrasions and mechanical hazards that could compromise the safety of the high voltage safety gloves.
- It also includes a glove bag and a pair of FR knit gloves to use as electrical glove liners for the rubber gloves to improve dexterity and comfort.
- Class 2 voltage gloves have a maximum allowable exposure of 17,000V AC/ 25,500V DC. These gloves are essential for electrical worker safety against electrical and arc flash hazards.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Class 2 Rubber Voltage Glove Kit Includes:
- One Pair of Class 2 Rubber Voltage Gloves.
- 12″ Leather Protectors.
- ArcGuard FR Knit Gloves.
- Glove Bag.
- Fabric/Material: Rubber/Leather.
- Rubber voltage gloves are electrically tested and marked with initial test date.
- ArcGuard FR knit gloves can be used with rubber voltage as a liner for added protection.
- ArcGuard FR knit gloves stretches for flexibility and dexterity.
- ArcGuard FR knit gloves RG: fits rubber voltage glove sizes 8-11.
- ArcGuard FR knit gloves LG: fits rubber voltage glove sizes 10-12.
- Class 2 – Max Use Voltage 17,000V AC/25,500V DC.
- NFPA 70E
- CSA Z462
- ASTM F1506
- ANSI/ASTM D120, Class 2, Type 1
- OSHA 1910.269
PRODUCT CARE :
- Should be cleaned in warm water with mild soap.
- Store flat in a protective bag. Do not fold gloves.
- Avoid high heat and high moisture areas.
- Gloves should not be placed in direct sunlight.
- Keep out of contact with any chemical substance.
- Inspections should occur before each use. Inspection methods are outlined in ASTM F1236.