- Thông tin sản phẩm
- Thông tin kỹ thuật
The CorrosionMaster Step Platform was specially designed for portable access and working at height for the world’s harshest, explosive & corrosive environments and industries. Specified by Rio Tinto, Gorgon and Wheatstone project and Chevron, Barrow Island.
- Fibreglass construction, product suitable for electrical work and corrosive environments.
- Large 316 stainless steel deck allowing greater movement
- Durable yet load rated to 150kgs
- No water absorption
- Strongbox joining system gives unparalleled performance in strength and stability
- Front safety rail situated at 900mm above the deck
- Unique construction allows for single action set up, portability, and easy store
- Australian made and owned
Built to last
With no timber to rot, no aluminium to corrode and no mild steel to rust, the CorrosionMaster range is built to last the harshest environments. Made with fiberglass rungs, and stainless steel, it provides peace of mind, so you can focus on the task at hand.
Lightweight, portable and foldable
Branach’s Safety Step Platform range is foldable, convenient and portable, meeting your current and future needs.
The right choice
Our large reinforced decks allow greater movement, are load rated to 150kg, and provide a safe, slip‑free surface. It provides peace of mind, so you can focus on the task at hand.
Branach’s unique fiberglass patented box rail construction provides superior safety and meets the needs of industry leaders. Our customers expect the best, and we deliver.