Components and characteristics. The harnesses come in three sizes: S / M / XL.
The harness components are listed below:
1. Back X-Pad made of sealed closed-cell foam protected by a reinforced canvas cloth on the outer side and a honeycomb cloth on the inner side.
2. Mountaineering-type thigh straps
3. Fall indicator on all anchorage points
4. Closing buckles Automatic buckles made of black anodised aluminium and stainless steel
5. Adjustment buckles : Buckles made of zinc-plated + black treated steel
6. Dorsal anchorage point : 65 mm back D-ring made of zinc-plated + black treated steel
7. Lateral anchorage points : Large-sized, wide-bowed D-rings on work position holding belt
8. Umbilical anchorage point : D-ring made of zinc-plated + black treated steel
9. Thoracic anchorage point : D-rings made of zinc-plated + black treated steel
10. Webbing: Polyester , 45 mm, black and blue
11. Tool and saddle holder rings
12. Elastrac units
13. Adjustment strap reduces distance between fastening point and fall arrester.
14. Rigid polypropylene protection system protects the webbing against abrasion on the back of the backplate.
15. Strap ends sewn in multiple layers to make a harness that cannot be dismantled
A= vòng ngực, B= vòng eo, C=vòng đùi theo đơn vị tính là cm