- Chemical PVC. PVC on cotton knitted lining gauge 13. Rough-textured hand. Length: 30 cm. Thickness: 1.30 mm.
- Support: cotton.
- Coating: PVC.
- Thickness: 1,30 mm.
PRODUCT USE – RISKS:
- Heavy industry.
- Oil / Gas.
- Oil / Gas.
- Biological chemical particles.
- Textured structure: Good grip of handled objects.
- PVC: Good resistance to abrasion.
Material very resistant to oils, chemicals and petroleum derivatives.
CERTIFICATIONS AND STANDARDS:
REGULATION (EU) 2016/425.
- EN420:2003+A1:2009 General requirements.
- 5 Dexterity (from 1 to 5).
- 4 Resistance to abrasion (from 1 to 4).
- 1 Resistance to cutting (from 1 to 5).
- 3 Resistance to tear (from 1 to 4).
- 1 Resistance to puncture (1 to 4).
- X Resistance to cutting by sharp objects (TDM EN ISO 13997) (from A to F).
- EN ISO 374-1:2016 Protective gloves against dangerous chemicals and micro- organisms – Part 1: Terminology and performance requirements for chemical risks.
- TYPE B:
-Type B – Water and air tightness according to EN374-2:2014. Permeation resistance to at least 3 chemicals at level 2 according to EN16523-1: 2015 (from 1 to 6).
– Determination of resistance to degradation by chemicals according to EN374-4: 2013. Part 4: Determination of resistance to degradation by chemicals.