The #024 is a wide fitting safety gumboot made to withstand harsh working environments like underground mining. They are safe and sturdy with a penetration-resistant midsole and heavy-duty tread base for extra stability.
- Grey waterproof PVC/nitrile compound upper.
- Luxury footbed with arch support and XRD® Technology to provide extra cushioning and impact absorption.
- Broad fitting 200 Joule impact resistant steel toe cap.
• Wide fitting safety gumboot made to withstand harsh working environments like underground mining
• Steel toe cap and steel midsole for maximum protection
• PVC/nitrile compound that is chemical, oil and acid resistant
• Soft metatarsal pad to cushion the delicate metatarsal bones of your feet
• Luxury PU footbed with arch support and the revolutionary XRD to provide extra cushioning
and absorption/redirection of shock. Anti-bacterial, breathable and washable
• Heavy duty tread base for extra stability, with sole pattern that resists clogging providing
superior grip in all conditions
Reinforced ankle, heel and instep, and rear kick off lip
• Knit lining for comfort
• Ergonomically engineered toe spring reduces fatigue
• Made in Tasmania
- Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 - Classification I
- Standard ASTM F2413-17 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)