- ANSI Z87.1-2010 (American National Standard for Occupational and Educational Eye and Face Protection Devices): Establishes performance criteria and testing requirements for devices used to protect the eyes and face from injuries from impact, non-ionizing radiation and chemical exposure in workplaces and schools. It covers all types of protector configurations including spectacles (plano and prescription), goggles, face shields, welding helmets and full face-piece respirators.
- Z87+ Impact Mark Rated Plano: The Z87+ is required when claims of compliance such as impact rating or a specific lens type and/or use are made by the manufacterer for plano protectors.
- D3 Splash / Droplet: Eye protection that provides protection from droplets and liquid splash
- U (+ SCALE NUMBER) UV Filter: U and Scale Number (Scale ranges from 2 to 6 – the higher the number the highest protection from far and near UV).
PLATINUM: This permanent coating applied on both surfaces makes them highly scratch-resistant (1.4 cd/m²), gives them high resistance to the most aggressive chemicals and slows the appearance of fogging. In any circumstances and at every moment, Platinum provides the highest safety for eyes.
CLEAR: Technology approved for permanent wear and certified with perfect optical quality with anti-fog and antiscratch coatings.
- Available in 2 versions: indirect vented and top vent closed.
- Ultra lightweight and compact goggles (the lightest in the range).
- Comfortable and flexible frame.
- Wide choice of frame types for all applications.
- PLATINUM® coating.