- EN166: Guaranteed minimum resistance of the protective eyewear against everyday risks including dropping the protective eyewear onto the ground, ageing by light exposure, exposure to heat or corrosion etc.
- EN170 (Risks relating to radiations – UV Protection): The protection filters ultraviolet radiation. This type of protection is particularly recommended during activities where the source of ultraviolet radiation is predominant, such as mercury vapor lamps, actinic or germicides. Levels of application: 2-1.2, 2C-1.2 Lens color: Clear, blue, yellow or green. Adding the code “C” indicates good color recognition by the holder.
- CE (European standard): Frame marking must include the CE symbol.
- Chemical risk: Chemical protection against liquid droplets or splashes. Goggles, adapted spectacles with strap or face shield mandatory.
- Chemical risk: Chemical protection against large dust particles> 5 microns. Goggles mandatory.
- Mechanical risk- Medium energy impact: Medium energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 120 m/s.
- Mechanical risk- High speed particles at extreme temperatures: The letter T, immediately after the mechanical strength symbol, authorises use for high speed particles at extreme temperatures.
- Resistance to fogging: The anti-fog coating N is an anti-fog treatment certified.
- Optical class: Non-continuous work – Worn intermittently.
- CLEAR: Technology approved for permanent wear and certified with perfect optical quality with anti-fog and antiscratch coatings. 99.9% UVA/UVB protection.
- All-round vision.
- Overflow chute for liquids.
- Adjustable strap.
- Fits over prescription glasses.