- Fiberglass stiles ensure workers are isolated form the ground, making the product suitable for electrical work
- Lightweight and effortless action to deploy
- Flat D rungs provide safety and comfort to the height worker
- Strongbox construction results in dramatic reduction in twist and sway
- Branach Latch or Conventional Latch available
- All-weather resistant
- Swivel foot maximises grip on uneven ground
- Complies to EN 131-1
The Branach latch:
- Situated at the top of the ladder
- Plastic coated PPA
- SIngle hand operation
- Side-pull rope (no trip hazard)
- The latch protects the rungs
The Branach D Rung provides stability and comfort when working at height, and its non-slip surface ensures safety in all weather. A proven product you can trust.
Our Swivel Foot gives workers peace of mind when working on rough and slippery surfaces. By digging into loose ground and adjusting to minor slopes, the Swivel Foot is just another small detail from the team at Branach that makes a big impact.
Branach’s unique fiberglass patented box rail construction provides superior safety and meets the needs of industry leaders. Our customers expect the best, and we deliver.