- Fibreglass stiles and rungs
- Electrically safe
- Lightweight and easy to position
- Outstanding durability
- Dramatic reduction in sway and twist
- All-weather resistant
- Swivel foot maximises grip on uneven ground
- Complies to EN 131-1
- Australian made and owned
With no timber to rot, no aluminium to corrode and no mild steel to rust, the CorrosionMaster range is built to last the harshest environments. Made with fiberglass rungs, and stainless steel, it provides peace of mind, so you can focus on the task at hand.
We care about safety and convenience. That’s why we invented the Branach latch:
- Situated at the top of the ladder
- Plastic coated PPA
- Single hand operation
- Side-pull rope (no trip hazard)
- The latch protects the rungs
Maximum grip, minimum fuss
Our Swivel Foot gives workers peace of mind when working on rough and slippery surfaces. By digging into loose ground and adjusting to minor slopes, the Swivel Foot is just another small detail from the team at Branach that makes a big impact.
Branach’s unique fiberglass patented box rail construction provides superior safety and meets the needs of industry leaders. Our customers expect the best, and we deliver.