Comfortable and safe with a steel toe cap, the #147 is an anti-static boot with the revolutionary Boa fit system for easy on, easy off convenience.
- Wheat nubuck leather upper with toe and heel reinforcement for extended wear protection.
- XRD Technology in the footbed and forepart and heel strike zone of the midsole for supreme impact absorption. The footbed is also anti-bacterial, breathable and washable.
- A TPU outsole that is oil, acid and organic fat resistant. This outsole is also heat resistant to 140°C.
• Wheat nubuck ANTI-STATIC safety boot — 150mm height
• Quick closure and simple release Boa lacing system that is adjustable for a personalised fit.
• Polyurethane (PU) midsole. Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) outsole highly resistant to abrasion, hydrolysis and microbial attack.
• SPS Max - XRD Technology in the heel and forepart strike zones for increased impact protection.
• Toe and heel reinforcement for extended wear protection.
• Luxury PU footbed with arch support and the revolutionary XRD Technology to provide extra cushioning and absorption/redirection of impact with every step taken. Also anti-bacterial, breathable and washable.
• Fitted shank for maximum torsional stability.
• Broad fitting 200 joule impact resistant Type 1 steel toe cap
- Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 - Classification I
- Standard ASTM F2413-17 including SD (Clause 5.6)
Anti-static footwear provides some protection against electrical hazards from live circuits but not as great as electrical hazard resistant footwear.
Anti-static footwear discharges anti-static build-up. This dissipation of electrostatic charges avoids the risk of spark ignition of flammable substances and vapours.
Powder coating, petro-chemicals, gas works, airport tarmac staff and refineries are some of the industries that call for anti-static footwear. Some of these environments regularly test worn footwear to ensure they remain in compliance. We now have styles 146 and 147 which are suitable for these environments.
Again the condition of the footwear throughout its life will impact on the coverage provided.