The #992 is designed to provide maximum safety and shock absorption for long days on the job. The zip-sided lace up is great for easy on, easy off convenience while the supreme underfoot cushioning provides all day comfort when you’re on your feet.
- Wheat premium nubuck leather upper with moulded TPU scuff guard for added toe protection and durability.
- XRD Technology in the footbed and forepart and heel strike zone of the midsole for supreme impact absorption. The footbed is also anti-bacterial, breathable and washable.
- A durable rubber outsole that is slip, cut and abrasion resistant and can withstand temperatures up to 300°C.
• Wheat water resistant premium nubuck,
150mm height, safety boot
• 7 eyelet lace up with lace locking device
• Convenient heavy duty zip with zip fastener
• Moulded TPU toe guard for added leather
• Padded tongue and collar
• Thermal regulating bamboo lining
• Low density shock absorbing polyurethane
• Rubber outsole designed to specifically
increase slip resistance in varied environments.
- excellent cut and slip resistance, highly
resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- heat resistant to 300˚C
- oil, acid & organic fat resistant
XRD inserted into both the heel and forepart
of the sole construction
• Removable luxury footbed with arch support
and the revolutionary XRD® for supreme
shock absorption. Footbed is also antibacterial, breathable, and washable
• Steel shank for maximum torsional stability
• Electrical hazard resistant
• Broad fitting 200 joule impact resistant steel
- Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 - Classification I
- Standard ASTM F2413-17 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)