The Armochem #006 is designed specifically for food and related industries, with improved slip and abrasion resistance. They also feature a rear kick-off lip as well as a reinforced ankle, heel and instep.
- White waterproof PVC/nitrile compound upper.
- Removable contoured EVA comfort footbed.
- Broad fitting 200 Joule impact resistant steel toe cap.
White Armorchem waterproof safety gumboot
• Fat, oil and acid resistant dual density PVC/nitrile compound
• Removable contoured EVA comfort footbed
• Tread designed specifically for food and related industries, with improved slip and abrasion resistance
• Reinforced ankle, heel, and instep with rear kick-off lip
• Knit lining for comfort
• Ergonomically engineered toe spring reduces wearer fatigue
Broad fitting 200 Joule impact resistant steel toe cap
• Made in Tasmania
- Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 - Classification I
- Standard ASTM F2413-17 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)