- ZIRCON 1
- Mã sản phẩm: Deltaplus-TK H004
- Giá: Liên hệ
- Lượt xem: 1949
- UV-resistant high density polyethylene (HDPE) or polypropylene (PP) safety helmet
- Thông tin sản phẩm
- Thông tin kỹ thuật
UV-resistant high density polyethylene (HDPE) or polypropylene (PP) safety helmet.
Low density (LDPE) polyethylene cradle with 8 fixing points. Sweat band.
Manual adjustment: head sizes 53/63 cm. Electrical Insulation up to 1 000 V.A.C. or 1 500 V.D.C.
Standard holes for accessories. Anchorage for chin straps with 2 or 4 points.
Helmet : high density polyethylene (HDPE)
Band : Sweat
EN397:2012 + A1:2012 Protective helmets for industry
+50°C -10°C Standard temperatures - -10°C / +50°C
440VAC Electric insulation
Protective helmets for industry.
- Impact*: force transmitted to the headform must not exceed 5 kN at the fall of an object of 5 kg from a 1m height.
- The impact energy of the helmet at the end of the test is 49 J.
- Penetration*: the tip of the mass used in the test (3 kg over 1m) must not come into contact with the skull.
- Flammability: the helmet should not burn with flame emission more than 5 seconds after removal of the flame.
* The impact and penetration tests are performed at room temperature, at 50°C and at -10°C
EN50365:2002 Electrically insulating helmets for use on low voltage installations
- Electrically insulating helmets - Class 0
- Electrical insulation helmets for use in low voltage environment.
- Electrically insulating helmets for use near energized equipment not exceeding 1000 VAC or 1500 VDC (appliance class 0).
- Used simultaneously with other electrically insulating protective equipment, these helmets prevent dangerous currents passing through to the person's head.
- These optional electrical insulation tests are more stringent than the EN397 and they complement them.
- (2 triangle marking, Class 0).