- Natural-coloured boot with 2 leather side tabs for rapid pull-on.
- Boot in full grain leather AP 23, water and oil resistant : a Jallatte exclusive
➢ 10 to 15% thicker (2.4mm) than most leathers usually used in safety shoe manufacture.
➢ Upper resistance to water penetration: to European standard level or more.
- Flat binding at top of quarters.
- Full-size inlay, removable, anti-bacterial treated, anatomical and comprising heel shock absorber. High capacity
to absorb and desorb perspiration.
- Forefoot lining, resistant to abrasion and perspiration acids.
- Perforated steel toe-cap (patented) – 200 J.
- Puncture-resistant stainless steel midsole .
- Heel stiffener to reinforce the heel seat.
Dual density Softane sole with progressive shock absorber to protect back and joints from vibrations. Self cleaning sole pattern. Multi-directional treads. Rounded heel pressure zone for comfort and stability
- UPPER : AP23 leather. Oil-and water-repellent leather. Jallatte exclusivity.
- LINING : non-woven fabric in the front of the foot area
- TOE CAP : Aérfort 200 J perforated steel
- FOOTBED : Anatomic Comfort-Tech, antistatic, with shock-absorber heel pad
- PIERCE RESISTANCE : steel midsole
- SOLE : Softane, dual density PU, with progressive shock absorber