- Knit: 13-gauge HPPE and fiberglass blend shell offering 360° degree cut protection
- Coating: Flexible foam nitrile palm coating provides superior grip and abrasion resistance
- Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Innovation intertwined with safety.
- That’s the DNA of the Helix Series.
- Helix Series gloves are tightly knit with strong yet extremely dexterous fibers that offer industry-leading cut protection and abrasion resistance.
- A seamless series that answers the call of duty for most jobs, these high-comfort knit gloves feature consistent sizing and fit across the line, with a variety of palm coatings that can be used for everything from wet and oil situations to dry applications.
Fiberglass breaks down the threat of a cutting edge, and when combined with the protective cover of HPPE – a strong, composite polyethylene yarn – this knit creates a tough, mid-cut glove shell.