The LDAD lanyard is formed by:
- A braided rope ø12.5mm made of rigid polyamide fibers,
- The specific weaving of the polyamide fiber protects the rope against abrasion and cutting during a fall.
- A tear-type energy absorber formed by a tear-type absorber strap and a 45mm polyester safety strap.
- The safety strap provides a backup in the event of a fall, taking up the load after the tear-type absorber strap has reached its maximum elongation.
- Double lanyard with energy absorber provides a connecting element between a fixed or mobile anchor points and the attachment point on the harness
- The energy absorber safely arrests a fall from a height. Without the shock absorber, a free fall of more than 50cm can cause serious injury
The LDAD lanyard is made up of:
▪ A double braided rope ø12.5mm made of polyamide fibers 6.6tex with an energy absorber
▪ Length (L): 1.00m -1, 50 m -1.75m– 2.00m.
▪ Buckled and stitched
- The LDAD lanyards can be supplied in stretched lengths of 1.00m -1.50m – 1.75m – 2.00m.
- The LDAD lanyards can be equipped at their ends with the following connectors: M10- M11– M12 – M13 –M15 – M40 – M41 – M42
– M51 – M52 – M53 – M54 –M56 – M60.