- The energy absorber is new. This limits the fall forces, which remain limited to a maximum of 6.0 kN in all operational situations – and up to user weights of 140 kg per person.
- In addition, the device was equipped with a new release device.
- Made of stainless steel, an overload solution between the snap hook and the fall arrester relieves the textile loop of the energy absorber. This further development ensures a longer service life and more safety.
- In addition to these innovations, the product impresses with its ergonomic properties, which have been tried and tested for years, as well as the double-stop technology.
FALL ARRESTER PARTS
- Aluminium casing.
- Separate pawls to protect against falls and
-Pawl A ‘Climb’ made of stainless steel with a polyamide tape energy absorber and an aluminium karabiner with a Twistlock-Plus fastener and swivel.
-Pawl B ‘Horizontal pull’ made of stainless steel with textile connecting loop and karabiner with an aluminium Twistlock-Plus fastener.
- Maintenance-free bearings, rollers and joints.