The main advantages of the blocfor 20 ESD automatic fall arresters are:
- blocforTM high capacity 150 kg user weight
- The integration of the ESD system at the end of the wire rope eliminates
the risk of a violent impact in the event of a fall. Even when a fall occurs
when the cable is fully unwound
- Easy to handle carry and install
- Simplified maintenance through an optimised design
Automatic fall arrest device 20 m.
The blocfor 20 150 kg with End System Dissipator (ESD) system ensures the user doesn’t experience an impact force greater than 600 daN even when the device is used at full extension. The ESD system protects the cable against the risks of rupture or failure which can be caused by the sharp edges found on terrace
- Plastic casing made of polyamide / ABS blend, anti-UV, highly resistant to shocks and ageing.
- A locking mechanism equipped with a double pawl reduces the pawl engage time in the toothed wheel of the brake.
- Compact size.
- Optimised ergonomics for easy grasping and handling.
- An device anchor point designed to receive large diameter connectors
- A Webbing equipped with the Tractel‘s ESD system which doubles as a fall indicator