Fall arrest device with ESD technology, suitable for use on terrace roofs. 30 metre galvanised cable. High Capacity Range 150 kg. Complies with CNB/P/11.062
- Complies with EN 360 and VG11 CNB/P/11.060 standards for use on edges with a minimal 0.5 mm curve radius
- Can be used vertically or with a standard deviation of 20° in relation to vertical
- Can be used horizontally without the use of a lanyard between the end of the strap and harness
- Flexible unwinding system which doesn’t jerk during operator movement
- Responsive system which locks automatically in the event of a fall, reducing the total drop height
- Includes Energy System Dissipater (ESD) technology which enables the device to arrest a fall even when the webbing is fully unwound
- Integrated fall indicator
- Length 30 metres, galvanized cable version
- ABS fibre reinforced polyamide housing
- Standard M47 swivel connector at end of shock absorber
The blocfor 30 150kg with End System Dissipator (ESD) system ensures the user doesn’t experience an impact force greater than 600 daN even when the device is used at full extension. The ESD system protects the cable against the risks of rupture or failure which can be caused by the sharp edges found on terrace roofs.
- Aluminium casing, highly resistant to shocks and ageing.
- A locking mechanism equipped with a double pawl reduces the pawl
engage time in the toothed wheel of the brake.
- Compact size.
- Optimised ergonomics for easy grasping and handling.
- An device anchor point designed to receive large diameter connectors
- A Webbing equipped with the Tractel®‘s ESD system which doubles as
a fall indicator